It's easy. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, we aren't either! So just send it back. No risk, no hassle.
And here is how it works.
- Visit our Returns Center.
- Enter the required information (order #, etc.) and follow the instructions for sending back your purchase on there.
- Drop off your package at the nearest post office.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return or refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original packaging.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges.
- The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie & sleepwear, swimwear, jewelry, and accessories.
Please follow the instructions given to you in the Returns Center.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet but have been approved for one, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.